Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering LLP Incorproation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to hire a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. Get them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of one’s company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to complete each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.