Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good understanding you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of services not desperate to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the InventHelp Inventor Stories contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your InventHelp New Store Products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any InventHelp Patent Services would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.